Windows Spotlight is an special and fun-filled utility that has been advanced for Windows 10 Home Edition users. The foremost job of Windows Spotlight is to mechanically fetch images and rotate them on the lock display screen one at a time. The pix get displayed along side a a laugh trivialities which might be sourced from Microsoft’s Bing and modifications to some other photograph once every twenty-4 hours. Windows Spotlight Quiz is one of the wonderful features of Windows Spotlight and may be accessed simplest in a random way.
Accessing the Microsoft Windows Spotlight Quiz:
The quiz doesn’t pop up each other time; the Windows user has a tendency to log in to their PC. At instances, random amusing records about the displayed herbal eventualities shall be listed or beneficial Windows tricks and recommendations shall be offered on your display screen. Occasionally the a laugh minutiae quiz sessions shall make it your displays, and it’d be well worth some time to play them within the first vicinity. The quizzes consist of a couple of-desire kinds of questions which can be derived primarily based upon the image posted on your lock display by means of the Windows Spotlight application. After imparting valid answers for the quiz questions, you’ll be automatically redirected toward the Bing net search web page that holds onto every different a laugh truth approximately the offered vicinity.
Attaining rewards for rightly answering the quiz questions:
The Windows Spotlight Quiz can be vitally used to test your smartness and improvise your understanding on the same instance. The quiz incorporates of three to five questions with 3 alternatives supplied as answers for them. You need to choose the right answers through carefully analyzing through the questions. Once the quiz consultation gets finished, the effects shall be displayed along with an appropriate solutions for all of the worried quiz questions. If you’ve got provided the proper solution, then you may be rewarded with points that may be redeemed in addition to unencumber the benefits. The attained Microsoft rewards can be fast collected the usage of a Microsoft account, and then redeem them to shop for gift cards and other fortunate prizes at your convenient time.
Benefits of signing into a Microsoft account:
If you do no longer have a Microsoft account, then it’s miles enormously encouraged to create one to accumulate the factors unexpectedly after finishing the quiz consultation. Participating in the quiz consultation shall be a amusing-crammed experience and let you acquire interesting information associated with the snap shots based on which the quiz questions are derived. You can even ship an invite that challenges your friends and own family participants to play Windows Spotlight Quiz thru social networking websites like Twitter or Facebook.
Step by using step guide in taking the quiz:
Taking element in the Microsoft Spotlight Quiz is a simple procedure. Follow the beneath-cited little by little manual as it is to take part within the quiz session.
- From the displayed Lock Screen Apps, click upon the “Take the Quiz” link.
- You need to log in to your computer if at all a security sign-in has been previously enabled.
- ‘Microsoft Edge’ browser shall open up automatically and redirect you to the desired quiz page.
- Start answering the questions one by one.
- Collect reward points instantly by signing into your Microsoft account.
That’s it; you can now take up the quiz any part of the day by selecting the link that can redirect you towards the Microsoft Spotlight Quiz page through Edge browser, and start collecting the Microsoft rewards by answering the questions rightly.
Redeeming the Microsoft Rewards Points:
The best part about participating in the Microsoft Spotlight Quiz is the Microsoft Rewards Points that can be used to redeem for Gift cards or shop in the official Microsoft Shop.
- Visit the ‘Microsoft Shops’ from a web browser and then log in to your Microsoft account that you have been using to play and collect reward points from Microsoft Spotlight Quiz.
- Once you have logged in to your account, you will be displayed with the Passes, Xbox Gift Card and other things that you can redeem to buy based upon the number of Microsoft Reward Points you have collected on-board.
- You can even redeem the points to obtain Gift cards that can be used in renowned food joints like Dunkin Donuts and Burger King.
- Even if you are short of reward points that are needed to collect a Walmart Gift Card or other types of gift cards, you can get back to the Spotlight Quiz session and keep winning the quiz session until the destined reward points are collected in the first instance.
Countries wherein Microsoft Reward Points are reachable:
People who are said to be residing in France, the United Kingdom, america, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, Netherlands, Italy, Brazil, Spain, Norway, Hong Kong, Belgium, Mexico, Japan and Taiwan can easily acquire up the Microsoft Reward factors and positioned them to proper use with the aid of redeeming them for gift card inside the Microsoft Shop.
Pro-tip in saving the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Pictures:
Other than the quiz session, the displayed lock display screen images shall trap up your attention in one way or another. Saving such appealing pics to a folder region involves a simple system, and it is indexed underneath.
- ess the ‘Windows Key’ from your keyboard along with the ‘R’ button to open up the ‘Run’ command
- From the displayed ‘Run command’, type “%userprofile%” and then hit the Enter button
- File Explorer shall open up, and you must enable ‘Show hidden files and folders’ by navigating through the ‘View’ tab and then clicking upon ‘Hidden items’ checkboxthat is located within the ‘Show/Hide’ group.
- The AppData folder shall now appear within the User folder.
- Open it up and then navigate towards the folders named ‘Local’ and then ‘Packages’.
- Double click upon “Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1n2txyewy”
- LocalState folder shall open up, where you need to further pass onto the ‘Assets’ folder.
- The images can now be found as blank files. Select all the files by pressing the Control button from the keyboard along with ‘A’ and then copy it by pressing the Control button and ‘C’.
- A new folder must be created within the ‘Documents’ folder or in your Desktop and then paste the copied files into them by collectively pressing the Windows key and ‘V’ button from the keyboard.
- Now, open up the folder that holds onto the blank files
- Click upon the File menu button and then navigate towards ‘Open Command Prompt’ from the drop-down list
- Further, select ‘Open Command Prompt as Administrator’ and then type “Ren *.*.*.jpg” into the command box.
This command is known for converting the blanks files into JPEG image format and let them stay visible forever as well.
All the images that are about to be displayed in the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen shall make it to the selected folder, and you can periodically follow the above-mentioned ways to save the Windows Spotlight images in your system.