Are you seeking out any incredible ideas to celebrate Christmas for this yr? Looking for any ideas to give Christmas day for this year to be unique from previous yr is completely an amazing idea. But, in case you need to be distinct of celebrating Christmas Day in this yr, why not to comply with any quizzes about Christmas Day on Bing. Are you fascinated?
By following any Bing quiz approximately Christmas, genuinely you can sense any distinct environment to have fun Christmas for this 12 months even you never observe Christmas Bing Quiz. Besides, you could get any reward from Bing, absolutely you could upload you understanding about Christmas. Then, you may provide a undertaking quiz on your family as one in every of occasions in celebrating Christmas Day while you are gathering together with your large family. That’s a very good concept, isn’t?
Well, if you intend to give any Bing Quiz about Christmas to your family in amazing day, of course, you are able to copy and use the samples of Bing Quiz that we explain in the below!
1. If Ded Moroz comes to your home for the Slavic winter holidays, what does he bring?
a. New Year Tidings
b. His crazy uncle Ivan
The correct answer is C (Gifts)
2. Which of these vehicles does Ded Moroz use to travel from house to house?
b. Flying Carpet
The correct answer is A (Troika)
3. Which Norse god might have influenced our modern idea of Santa Claus?
The correct answer is B (Odin)
4. In Finland, Joulupukki is a Santa-like figure. What does his name mean?
a. Laughing elf
b. Yule Goat
c. Man in Red
The correct answer is B (Yule Goat)
5. In South Korea, Santa Claus is sometimes depicted wearing what color?
The correct answer is A (Blue)
6. Why does the German Christmas character Belsnickel come to town before Santa Claus?
a. To find out who’s nice
b. To find out who’s naughty
c. Both are correct
The correct answer is C (Both are correct)
7. What object delivers presents to the children of Catalonia on Christmas Day?
a. A train
b. A Christmas log
c. A flying broom
The correct answer is B (A Christmas log)
8. Some children in Italy wait not for a visit from Santa Claus, but from Befana. Who is she?
a. A witch bearing gifts
b. A beautiful snow princess
c. An Italian shoemaker
The correct answer is A (A witch bearing gifts)
9. A Thai man named Yongyut Sangdee holds what unofficial title?
a. Non-Denominational Holiday Man
b. Ambassador to the North Pole
c. Santa Claus of Rayong
The correct answer is C (Santa Claus of Rayong)
10. Olentzero brings gifts to good children on Christmas Eve in the Basque Country. What is he?
a. A giant
b. A ghost
c. A rabbit
The correct answer is A (A giant)
Well, giving the quiz to your family about Santa Claus in Christmas Day can be something fun, even you can give reward to one who answers the question correctly.