Every individual travels for different reasons. Some people travel to escape the daily life, some recurrent stress or the feeling of stagnancy that is not always easy to identify, while some others travel to find something, whether it is the underground cat, hotel, or something deep and existential.
When it comes to travel, there is no right or wrong or bad or good. Every traveling is good for you. But the secret is, if you know whether you travel MO is that of the renegade escape one or the inquisitive wandered, it is easier to determine what you want out of the coveted paid time off. It if time for you to take the vacation and seize it by the nads.
1. What will you do if it is 5 PM on Friday night and a co-worker asks you if you would like to go out for a drink?
- You will say yes. You are always down to let off some steam with people who are going through the similar thing. Aside from that, the new place just opened down the street with the killer happy hour deals.
- You hesitate at first and then agree. You are actually really tired but a cocktail sounds so good no matter who is sitting across from you.
- You will say no. You have had enough of the co-workers for the week and there is the sweet special tonight on Animal Planet.
2. What is your favorite restaurant in the world?
- The slightly expensive, splurge once or twice a year, good place downtown.
- The street vendor that may look like the ads for dysentery but has the dopest tacos in the world.
- The family owned spot that you have been going to for years. All of them know your name, your order, and the owner is your emergency contact.
3. If you were asked to describe yourself as the traveler in three worlds, what would that be?
- Laidback, experimental and enthusiastic.
- Creative, ambitious, and inquisitive.
- Impulsive, outgoing, and adventurous.
4. If today is the last day of your vacation, what are you going to do?
- Relax by the pool with the umbrella dressed cocktail and absorb the last dregs of the vacation.
- Head to the last landmark on the list. You do not want to miss anything before you head home.
- Check out the recommendation you get from the local in the first few days of the trip.
5. What is your ideal travel companion?
- The significant other. Basically, the world is the petting zoo.
- The college roommate. Both of you could find yourselves floating in the raft in the middle of the ocean and still slap one another’s sunburns.
- Yourself. You love the thrill of doing what you want to do, when you want to do it.
You can answer all the questions about the Bing wanderlust quiz above. If you need more, you can just head to Bing.