Sacred Heart University is a university which was established in 1963 as an independent, Catholic University by the Most Reverend Walter W. Curtis, Bishop of the Diocese of Bridgeport. This university is the second-biggest Catholic university in New England and it was the first in America to be led and staffed by lay people. They believe that research, getting knowledge and intelligent reflection, both inside and outside the classroom, will make bigger chances and options. They challenge you to be fearless in your curiosity and courageous in your service to others. They are passionate about the role that they play in helping you reveal your true potential. The discovery of your own strength, abilities, talents, character and dreams is the most valuable outcome that they strive for as educators and mentors.
Sacred Heart University provides Sacred Heart Webadvisor. It is a web interface which make you to be able to get an access to any information that is saved in the administrative database of Sacred Heart University. Through webadvisor, as a student you are able to register for sections, search for classes, view admission status, apply for the Financial Aid, plan your course and much more. To get access to webadvisor, you can visit webadvisor of Sacred Heart University. Then, you need to log in before you can get some information that you need. To log in, just click Log In button in the upper right of the webadvisor page. And then, you will be required to enter your username and also password. If you are the first time users, you can click “First time user?” below the LOGIN button.
Here, we provides instructions for using the Course Section with Textbook Information Search Tool.
- First, visit Webadvisor Sacred Heart University.
- Then, click on the Prospective Students tab.
- Now, click on Search For Course Sections from the listing of choices.
- Then, on the Search For Course Sections screen, choose the term for which you would like to search for course sections and at least one other search criteria such as department, course level, subject, course number, etc.
- After that, hit the Submit button.
- After you review the results, click on the course title which you would like more information on.
- Now, click on link which says “Click here for prices of required textbook(s) and supplies” to view the required instructional materials for the class.
When you are using Sacred Heart University Webadvisor, perhaps you may find any problems. The most common problem submitted is a problem with passwords which are not working on Web Advisor. Before you submit it as a problem, you have to aware that your network password expires every 180 days. To reset it, you can go to http://myshu.sacredheart.edu and click on the link “Manage Network Account” located on the left side of the page. Then, follow the instructions listed to reset your password. If you still find the problem, you can contact technical support during business hours by phone at extension 7575 or within CT at 203-365-7575.