About Windows Spotlight quiz
Windows Spotlight quiz is such an amazing service provided by Microsoft for the Windows 10 operating system. The Windows Spotlight will automatically fetch and rotate images on the lockscreen of the user. All the photos are sourced from the own Bing photos of Microsoft and changed every 24 hours. This one makes the Windows 10 lock screen more interesting by displaying the pretty and high quality photographs of exotic locations throughout the world.
As expressed previously, the Windows Spotlight test is such an astounding test highlight, that the vast majority might be given haphazardly. This one doesn’t show up each time you sign into your PC. Rather, at times you will have the option to get fun realities about areas. Some different occasions, you will get the helpful Windows tips and deceives. Once in a while, you will get the fun random data question. The Windows Spotlight test will incorporate the different decision question about that day,s Windows Spotlight photograph. In the wake of addressing every one of the inquiries, Windows will offer the Bing web search with a wide range of fun realities about that area.
The most loved piece of Windows Spotlight test is you can procure Microsoft Rewards Points. You can reclaim the point that you need to purchase in Microsoft Shop. Beside that, you are additionally ready to give the focuses to the occasions or associations.
Where would you be able to discover the photographs from Windows Spotlight? Individuals like those photographs of Windows Spotlight. Makes it astounding that Microsoft doesn’t have an approach to transform Windows Spotlight pictures into the work area backdrop, despite the fact that you can get a couple from the Microsoft Theme Website. Clearly, recovering those spotlight pictures is anything but difficult to do. For the individuals who need to show them in different places other than the Windows Lock Screen.
Ho do you empower Windows Spotlight? Empowering a thing called Windows Spotlight is simple. All that you need to do is to change the lock screen foundation in the individual settings. So as to do this, here are the directions. To begin with, click the Start button. Second, press the Gear symbol situated over the Start button in the Start menu once it shows up. Third, click on Personalization. Fourth, in the left hand route menu, click on the Lock Screen. Fifth, in the menu, you will have the option to see the drop down menu under Background. Pick Windows Spotlight in the drop down menu.
How to take the Windows Spotlight test? From the lock screen applications, click on “Take the Quiz” joins. At that point, login to the PCs on the off chance that you have the security sign in. By doing that progression, Microsoft Edge will open consequently and go to the test page. That you should simply to respond to every one of the inquiries. On the off chance that you find all the right solution, you will get Microsoft Rewards Points. So as to get the prizes, you need to make the record first. Once everything is done, the focuses will keep in the Microsoft account.
What Is Windows Spotlight Quiz?
Windows Spotlight is an distinctive and fun-filled software that has been evolved for Windows 10 Home Edition customers. The essential process of Windows Spotlight is to mechanically fetch pics and rotate them at the lock screen one at a time. The photographs get displayed together with a fun trivialities which are sourced from Microsoft’s Bing and modifications to any other photograph as soon as every twenty-four hours. Windows Spotlight Quiz is one of the super features of Windows Spotlight and can be accessed best in a random way.
Accessing the Microsoft Windows Spotlight Quiz:
The quiz doesn’t pop up every different time; the Windows consumer tends to log in to their PC. At times, random amusing records about the displayed natural situations will be indexed or useful Windows tricks and tips will be provided in your screen. Occasionally the amusing minutiae quiz periods shall make it your displays, and it would be worth it slow to play them in the first area. The quizzes consist of more than one-desire kinds of questions that are derived based totally upon the image posted in your lock screen by way of the Windows Spotlight application. After supplying valid answers for the quiz questions, you will be mechanically redirected toward the Bing net seek page that holds onto each other a laugh reality about the presented place.
Attaining rewards for rightly answering the quiz questions:
The Windows Spotlight Quiz can be vitally used to test your smartness and improvise your information on the same instance. The quiz contains of three to 5 questions with three choices provided as solutions for them. You want to choose the right answers through carefully studying thru the questions. Once the quiz session gets finished, the effects shall be displayed in conjunction with the best answers for all the worried quiz questions. If you have got supplied the proper answer, then you’ll be rewarded with factors that can be redeemed in addition to unencumber the benefits. The attained Microsoft rewards can be speedy amassed the use of a Microsoft account, after which redeem them to shop for present playing cards and other lucky prizes at your convenient time.
Benefits of signing right into a Microsoft account:
If you do now not have a Microsoft account, then it is noticeably advocated to create one to collect the factors rapidly after completing the quiz session. Participating inside the quiz session shall be a fun-crammed enjoy and assist you to accumulate thrilling facts associated with the images primarily based on which the quiz questions are derived. You may even ship an invite that demanding situations your friends and family individuals to play Windows Spotlight Quiz through social networking web sites like Twitter or Facebook.
Step by step guide in taking the quiz:
Taking part in the Microsoft Spotlight Quiz is a simple process. Follow the below-mentioned step by step guide as it is to participate in the quiz session.
- From the displayed Lock Screen Apps, click upon the “Take the Quiz” link.
- You need to log in to your computer if at all a security sign-in has been previously enabled.
- ‘Microsoft Edge’ browser shall open up automatically and redirect you to the desired quiz page.
- Start answering the questions one by one.
- Collect reward points instantly by signing into your Microsoft account.
That’s it; you can now take up the quiz any part of the day by selecting the link that can redirect you towards the Microsoft Spotlight Quiz page through Edge browser, and start collecting the Microsoft rewards by answering the questions rightly.
Redeeming the Microsoft Rewards Points:
The best part about participating in the Microsoft Spotlight Quiz is the Microsoft Rewards Points that can be used to redeem for Gift cards or shop in the official Microsoft Shop.
- Visit the ‘Microsoft Shops’ from a web browser and then log in to your Microsoft account that you have been using to play and collect reward points from Microsoft Spotlight Quiz.
- Once you have logged in to your account, you will be displayed with the Passes, Xbox Gift Card and other things that you can redeem to buy based upon the number of Microsoft Reward Points you have collected on-board.
- You can even redeem the points to obtain Gift cards that can be used in renowned food joints like Dunkin Donuts and Burger King.
- Even if you are short of reward points that are needed to collect a Walmart Gift Card or other types of gift cards, you can get back to the Spotlight Quiz session and keep winning the quiz session until the destined reward points are collected in the first instance.
Countries in which Microsoft Reward Points are accessible:
People who are said to be residing in France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Republic of Ireland, Singapore, Netherlands, Italy, Brazil, Spain, Norway, Hong Kong, Belgium, Mexico, Japan and Taiwan can easily collect up the Microsoft Reward points and put them to right use by redeeming them for gift card in the Microsoft Shop.
Pro-tip in saving the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen Pictures:
Other than the quiz session, the displayed lock screen pictures shall catch up your attention in one way or another. Saving such attractive pictures to a folder location involves a simple process, and it is listed below.
- Press the ‘Windows Key’ from your keyboard along with the ‘R’ button to open up the ‘Run’ command
- From the displayed ‘Run command’, type “%userprofile%” and then hit the Enter button
- File Explorer shall open up, and you must enable ‘Show hidden files and folders’ by navigating through the ‘View’ tab and then clicking upon ‘Hidden items’ checkboxthat is located within the ‘Show/Hide’ group.
- The AppData folder shall now appear within the User folder.
- Open it up and then navigate towards the folders named ‘Local’ and then ‘Packages’.
- Double click upon “Microsoft.Windows.ContentDeliveryManager_cw5n1n2txyewy”
- LocalState folder shall open up, where you need to further pass onto the ‘Assets’ folder.
- The images can now be found as blank files. Select all the files by pressing the Control button from the keyboard along with ‘A’ and then copy it by pressing the Control button and ‘C’.
- A new folder must be created within the ‘Documents’ folder or in your Desktop and then paste the copied files into them by collectively pressing the Windows key and ‘V’ button from the keyboard.
- Now, open up the folder that holds onto the blank files
- Click upon the File menu button and then navigate towards ‘Open Command Prompt’ from the drop-down list
- Further, select ‘Open Command Prompt as Administrator’ and then type “Ren *.*.*.jpg” into the command box.
This command is known for converting the blanks files into JPEG image format and let them stay visible forever as well.
All the images that are about to be displayed in the Windows Spotlight Lock Screen shall make it to the selected folder, and you can periodically follow the above-mentioned ways to save the Windows Spotlight images in your system.
Windows Spotlight Quiz
Windows spotlight is an extraordinary app furnished by using Microsoft for the Windows 10. Spotlight automatically change the photograph on a consumer’s lock screen. All of the images are sourced from Bing Images and modified every day. This provider makes the Windows 10 Lock Screen extra interesting by means of showing beautiful, superb pictures of exotic locations for the duration of the world.
Windows Spotlight additionally consists of beneficial tips and hints for the Windows OS, makes pointers primarily based on the user’s profile, and stocks amusing statistics about the photo being displayed. On occasion, you’ll additionally get a fun quiz you can take! This is known as the Windows Spotlight Quiz.
What Do U Mean by Windows Spotlight Quiz?
As I mentioned above, the Windows Spotlight Quiz is a groovy feature that most of the people will simplest be presented with randomly. It doesn’t seem every time you log into your PC. Instead, every now and then you may get a laugh statistics approximately the location displayed, other instances useful Windows suggestions and hints will display up, and on occasion, you’ll get this fun trivia question! That quizzes will consist of a more than one-preference query about that day’s Windows Spotlight photo. After answering, Windows will offer a Bing web search with all varieties of fun facts about that place. This characteristic needs a web connection from accurate ISP’s consisting of Comcast Xfinity to work nicely.
How to Retrieve Windows Spotlight Images
- Open File Explorer on your PC.
- Press the Start Button
- Click on the fourth icon above the Start Button. This icon will look like a sheet of paper with a folded corner. (Documents Icon)
- Once the File Explorer window opens, copy and paste the link below into the URL bar. If opened with the steps above, the URL bar will most likely have ‘> This PC > Documents’ written in it.
- A new directory will open within the File Explorer window. This folder location stores all image assets used by the Windows Content Delivery System. Not all images within this folder are Windows Spotlight Images. We will need to follow some extra steps to discover which images are the Windows Spotlight Images.
- Click on the ‘Home’ tab at the top of the File Explorer window. The Ribbon Tollbar should appear.
- The last section of the Ribbon Bar is ‘Select’. Within this section is an option that says ‘Select All’. Press that button.
- Now, press the button that says ‘Copy’.
- Click on the ‘Desktop’ button under ‘Quick Access’ in the left-hand navigation pane.
- Click on the ‘Home’ tab again.
- Once the Ribbon bar appears, locate the icon that says ‘New Folder’ and clicks it.
- A new folder will be created. Name this folder ‘pics’.
- Open this folder, click the Home tab, then click ‘Paste’. The contents of the Windows Content Delivery folder will be paste here. We will use this folder to easily locate the images and rename them as a batch process. Each file needs to have the ‘.jpg’ extension appended to the end of the file. This will be a difficult process to rename each image individually. Instead, we will use the command line to do this for us.
- Click on the ‘Start Button’.
- Type CMD on your keyboard. The Windows Search will display an application called ‘Command Prompt’. Click on that application to launch it.
- A black window will appear with some text. In this window type CD %userprofile%\Desktop\pics. This command will take you to the folder that we just copied the Windows asset files to. To confirm this, type DIR and press return. The files names of those assets should be listed in the window.
- Now, type Ren *.* *.jpg into the command window and press enter. All of the files within that folder will automatically have the .jpg file extension appended at the end of each file name.
- Now you will be able to browse through these files easily, open them, and save the pictures you want.
Now you will easily be able to see which picture is a Spotlight image and which picture isn’t right from the file explorer window without having to open each image.
How do I Enable Windows Spotlight
Enabling Windows Spotlight is truly smooth! All you want to do is exchange your Lock Screen history in your private settings. To do that, comply with the steps below.
- Click the Start Button.
- Press the Gear Icon above in the Start Button inside the Start Menu as soon as it appears.
- Click on Personalization.
- In the left-hand navigation menu, click on Lock Screen.
- In this menu, you may see a drop-down menu underneath Background. Select Windows Spotlight on this drop-down menu.
That’s it! Windows Spotlight is now enabled for your Lock Screen. Every time you turn for your PC or lock your computer, you may see these beautifully awesome pix by Microsoft.
How do I Disable Windows Spotlight
You may additionally want to disable Windows Spotlight for diverse motives. Perhaps it isn’t operating properly, or you will as a substitute have a image of your family as your lock screen history. Thankfully, disabling Windows Spotlight is as clean as allowing it. Follow the equal steps above, however this time pick out Picture or Slideshow in that drop-down container. After selecting any such options, you can configure which image, or group of images if you’ve chosen the slideshow alternative, will show on your Lock Screen underneath that placing.