Amazon.com, Inc. Seattle-based American is a multinational technology company focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four tech companies along with Google, Apple Pool and Facebook.
Amazon is known for technological breakthroughs and the breakdown of the industry it founded on a mass scale. It is the world’s largest online marketplace, AI support provider and cloud computing platform that is measured by revenue and market capitalization. Amazon is the largest revenue-generating Internet company in the world. It is the second-largest private employer in the United States and one of the most valuable companies in the world.
How do I find my Amazon account?
- Log in to the AWS Management Console.
- At the top of the page, click the link that is your account name.
- Click My Account.
- Your 12-digit account ID is listed under Account Settings.
How do I find my Amazon order history?
- Go to Order History Reports in Your Account.
- Select the report type from drop-down menu, then fill in the start date, end date, and report name.
- Click Request Report.
- When the report is complete, you’ll receive an e-mail notification. To retrieve the report, visit Order History Reports and click Download.
How do I contact Amazon about my account?
How do I pay my Amazon Prime account?
- Hover over Payments at the top of page, and then scroll down and click Make a Payment.
- Select Minimum Payment, Statement Balance (as of your last statement), Current Balance, or Other.
How do I find my Amazon account password?
To request a password reset:
- Go to Forgot Your Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. …
- Follow the instructions in the e-mail sent to the e-mail address on your account.
Change Your Account Settings
If you need to make changes to your name, mobile number, account information, you can update these from the Login & Security section in Your Account.
To change account settings:
- Go to Your Account and select Login & Security.
- Click Edit next to the account information you’d like to update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and click Save Changes.
Click Done after you’ve completed all your updates.