The University of Connecticut School of Pharmacy has distinguished itself by educating leaders in pharmacy and the pharmaceutical sciences for over 90 years. Based at a research intensive university, our students have the opportunity to be taught and mentored by faculty pursuing cutting-edge research in all arenas of the field. In addition to its highly regarded pharmacy program, the school boasts exceptional graduate programs in medicinal chemistry, pharmaceutics, and pharmacology/toxicology. We collaborate with practice partners to offer specialized residencies and fellowships in both disciplines.
Universities and their schools are defined by the quality of their people: students, faculty, staff, and alumni. The exceptional people who comprise the UConn School of Pharmacy “phamily” are ultimately what make us one of the nation’s truly great schools of pharmacy.
Making and following an academic plan is able to be complicated. But, the PeopleSoft Student Administration System provides Uconn students and the instructors and professionals who support them with the tools to be able to manage the process.
The Student Administration System is a collection of interactive course and enrollment information and tools which students will use beginning with the admissions stage and continuing through graduation. There is a primary feature of the system including the online registration tool. It enables students and their advisors to be able to plan and also enroll in classes.
Besides, other activities that students, instructors and advisors can manage with the system include:
- Personal Information. You are able to update your personal information through this feature.
- Undergraduate Admissions. With this, you are able to check the status and view the decision of an application.
- Financial aid. You are able to view information about financial aid awards and it includes scheduled disbursements.
- Academics. You are able to plan and enroll in classes, request transcripts, view grades and apply for graduation.
- Finances. You are able to view fee bill, make payments, enroll in a payment plan, get 1098T, GA Payroll Deductions, make student permissions and Enroll in Direct Deposit.
- Compass Online Application and Enrollment. You are able to submit an application for specific non-degree and non-credit programs.
There are other beneficial tools including the Schedule Builder, Academic Requirements Report, What-If Report, and also Plan of Study. Now, how to do uconn student administration system login? If you want to access the Student Administration System, you have to go to www.studentadmin.uconn.edu. In this site, you will have to log in by entering your Net ID and your password. For more detail, follow the steps to log in below.
- First, visit the website of Student Admin of UCONN.
- Then, click on the Login button. The Net ID Single Sign On page will appear. There is also another way to access Student Admin. You are able to click on Login button on the Student Help banner and you can access the NetID Single Sign On page.
- Now, you have to enter you alpha-numeric Net ID and Net ID password. Next, click on the Login button. If you need assistance, you are able to click on “Need Help?” link.
- Well, you are now logged into the Student Administration System.
If you meet some problems when you are trying to login or you have any questions related to Student Admin, you are able to contact the UITS Help Center at 860-486-4357 or you can also contact them via email email@example.com.
Staff member and student employee are able to request administrative access to the Student Administration System. How to do request access for uconn student employment? To do that, you have to complete the Student Admin Access Form. You have to note that if you have logged in and then you have finished, make sure that you exit by clicking Sign Out link in the upper right corner of the screen. After clicking that, the Net ID Single Sign-On Logout successfully message will display. Then, you also need to know that you have to close all web browser windows after signing out to protect your privacy and prevent an authorized use of your Student Administration System account.