The existence of WebAdvisor in a college is important for students, staff and faculty because it can make them easier in accessing and doing something related to their business in the college. In Hartwick College, you will also find this program. We are going to discuss about it but before we go further to talk about Hartwick Webadvisor, now let’s talk about this college first.
To integrate a liberal arts education with experimental learning to give inspiration to curiosity, personal courage, creativity, critical thinking, and enduring passion for learning is mission of Hartwick College. Its aim as a college of the liberal arts and science is to educate people who will thrive in and contribute to the world of the future; people who are prepared to meet the personal, intellectual and social challenges of a rapidly changing and increasingly independent world. The graduates of Hartwick will be noted as being able to thrive in a world of global interdependence in which people of the broadest range of national, social, ethnic, and personal backgrounds will interact personally and technologically.
Now, let’s talk about WebAdvisor. The existence of WebAdvisor in Hartwick College can give students, staff, and the community access to the database of Hartwick College. For example, students will be able to make a payment, check schedules, view grades and so on. For you who are new students or new in using WebAdvisor, perhaps you do not know how to login, search for classes and more. Here we are going to give you some tutorials to use Webadvisor Hartwick College.
How Do I Log In?
- Click here to open the WebAdvisor For Students Menu in a new window.
- From the Current Students screen click LOG IN at the top of the page.
- Enter your user name and network password and click Submit.
- After you successfully log in you will return to the Current Students menu.
How Do I Search for Classes?
- Click Search for Sections under Registration.
- Select a term and any additional search criteria (Subjects, Course Levels, etc.). Note: selecting a term is required; all other search criteria are optional.
- Click Submit to view classes.
How do I find the name of my Advisor and his/her contact information?
- Click My Profile under Academic Profile
- Scroll down the page and locate ‘Advisor Name’
- This information is also available on your degree audit!
How Do I Check My Grades?
- Click Grades under Academic Profile.
- Click a checkbox next to the term for which you would like to see grades. Note: you can only check one box at a time.
- Click Submit to view grades for the selected term.
How Do I Check My Grade Point Average (GPA)?
- Click Grade Point Average by Term under Academic Profile. You will see a menu of all the terms in which you have earned grades.
- Click a checkbox next to the term for which you would like to see your GPA. Note: you can only check one box at a time.
- Click Submit to view GPA information for the term you selected.
- Your GPA can also be viewed on your Program Evaluation/Degree Audit.
How Do I View my Transcript?
- Click Transcript under Academic Profile.
- Select Transcript Type UG from the drop down menu.
- Click Submit to see your Transcript.
How Do I Check My Degree Audit?
- Click Program Evaluation/Degree Audit under Academic Profile. You will see your active program.
- Click the checkbox for your active program.
- Click Submit to view your Program Evaluation/Degree Audit.
How Do I Check My Class Schedule?
- Click My Class Schedule under Academic Profile.
- Click the arrow in the drop-down box to select the term you wish to see.
- Click Submit to view your schedule.
How Do I Print an Enrollment Verification?
- Click Enrollment Verification under Academic Profile (make sure you log in first!).
- You will be taken to the National Student Clearinghouse web site where you will be asked to log in using your Social Security Number. Students with no Social Security number should contact the Registrar’s Office for all Enrollment Verifications.